Configuring Email accounts in Outlook
The following series of screen shots show you how to setup an email account in Outlook. Before starting you will need your email address and password.
Your username is the full email address for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
The incoming mail server is mail.nexusdigital.net.au and the out going mail sever is your Internet provide's mail server or you can also use mail.nexusdigital.net.au with the same login details as incoming.
1) Firstly, choose 'File' and 'Add Account'.
2) Select the last option 'Manually configue...' and click 'Next'.
3) Select 'Internet E-mail' and click 'Next'.
4) Enter in your name, email address, incoming mail server (mail.nexusdigital.net.au), for the outgoing mail server enter in internet provider mail server (E.G. mail.tpg.com.au, mail.bigpond.com), username and password. If you are unsure of your internet provider mail server Click Here for a list.
5) Click 'Finish' and your done.