Archiving Emails in Microsoft Outlook
Archiving will move emails out of the mailbox on the Nexus mail server to your local computer, where you will still be able to access them through Microsoft Outlook. Archiving regularly helps free space in your mailbox.
You can archive items manually whenever you want. That way, you can control which items to archive, where to store them, and how old an item needs to be before it can be archived.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click File > Cleanup Tools > Archive
- Click the Archive this folder and all subfolders option, and select the folder you want to archive.
- Under Archive items older than, enter a date.
- Check the Include items with "Do not AutoArchive" check box to archive individual items that are excluded from automatic archiving. Click Ok.
- After the archive runs, the emails will be removed from your Inbox and subfolders. You will find these emails under the Archives heading in the left sidebar in Outlook.
- Expand Archives to see all the folders by clicking the arrow to the left of the word Archives. See the contents of any folder by clicking on the folder name.
- To return to your inbox, click the arrow button in the upper-left-hand corner of the Outlook window.
Send SMS messages from your computer. From 10c each, No Setup fee and No Monthly Fee. Individually or bulk SMS message service.
Nexus SMS allows you to login to a web based SMS interface where you can simply type your SMS message, the recipient mobile number and click send.
More details | Login